Saturday, September 27, 2014

Minnie Mouse, Knights, and a Bike

Three orders this week. The first order out the door this week was a bike cake. The sweet Mara takes after her dad in her love of biking and she has a special place in her heart for Frozen. I tried to incorporate both with this fun summery cake. Fluffy moist Strawberry cake with coconut buttercream! Delicious combination!! 


Next up were cupcakes for a cute castle theme 4th birthday. I love the liners and little knight toothpicks his mom found! I added a few dragons to give the knights something to fight. I think they turned out super cute! Chocolate on chocolate, a classic melt in your mouth flavor combination. 


And last was a sweet Minnie Mouse birthday cake. I love how Happy Minnie turned out! Perfect for a Minnie loving 3 year old. The cake and cupcakes were vanilla with raspberry frosting with a few chocolate peanut butter cup cupcakes. Delish!!