Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lion King Baby Shower

I think this is at the top of my favorite cakes list. My friend hosted a baby shower for a friend and I had the privilege of making this cake. I loved the theme and I loved how the design turned out so clean and not gimmicky. I love doing the super smooth buttercream. The effect is well worth the extra time! Vanilla on vanilla. I've said it before and I'll say it over and over but this combo is such a delicious classic! I have had many many take an extra spoon of frosting with exclamations of its delicious fluffy perfection! And the cake, well lets just say what gets leveled off doesn't get thrown out without a few "little tastes," it is moist and luscious!
Review
"Lol thank you so much its beautiful! I'm so excited to show everyone. Truly a piece of art!"