Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall and 10% off your October order!!

FALL!! A week from today is the official start of fall and 3 weeks from now is my birthday, but who's counting? I love all things that come with fall. Leaves changing color and crunching under your feet, sweaters, hot chocolate, a warm your soul homemade pie (see what I did there?), family gatherings, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. I am trying my best to hold off decorating but that may not last too long, my wreath is already up. So in celebration of fall and my birthday I am offering 10% off all October cake/cupcake orders made by my birthday October 7th. Mention this offer when you place your order with me. You have 3 weeks!


This was my 6th birthday! 22 years later and I still get excited!Check out those bangs and that cake!! This picture has 5 of 11 children birthed by my mom! Ouch!! She definitely deserves 12 birthdays a year, don't you think?



Every year, as an adult, I have pie for my birthday. It is my absolute favorite dessert! In the above video you can see that my husband wrote "OLD" out of candles on the pies. haha.


My front door is ready for fall.