Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Two Recent cakes and a sneak peek!


This pillow cake was super fun to do! I love the Arabian night theme and I love how it turned out! Here is a quote from the recipient. "Thanks so much Charity! Everything was delish and I had so many compliments on how cute it was! I especially loved the raspberry frosting on the cupcakes...I will definitely be getting in touch with you again."
I love it when a customer is so happy!








Last night I had a last minute call for a birthday cake. I just happened to have two chocolate layers in the oven. I had 3 hours to finish baking, cool, crumb coat, refrigerate, think of a design, make and dye frosting, make my family dinner, clean up, and decorate the cake. It was interesting to see what I could do with such short notice. It was a good experience! 
There are little things I would definitely change if I had more time but I love how well it turned out for the time I had!
"It turned out super cute!!! Love it! Thanks!" - satisfied customer 




Coming up this week are two cakes and a cupcake cake! Be on the look out for those pictures early next week! Here is a sneak peak!